NO RISK RANCHING
Custom Grazing on Leased Land
Based on his personal experience, Greg Judy shows how to make a living from the land without owning it. He describes his successes as well as his mistakes to help others on the road to profit. By leasing land and cattle he went from 40 stockers to over 1100 head and was able to pay off his farm and home loan within three years. Today he has twelve farms totaling more than 1560 acres.
Easy to follow chapters explain how to:
* Find idle pastureland to lease;
* Calculate the cost of a lease and write a contract;
* Develop good water on leased land;
* Figure costs for fencing;
* Lower risk through custom grazing;
* Promote wildlife and develop timber stands;
* And cut costs as well as keep accurate records.
Who will benefit from this book?
* Beginning graziers seeking a way to get started in grass farming without capital;
* Experienced graziers wanting to expand their operations with little to no additional capital;
* Anyone who has profit as their goal.
Softcover. Shipping Weight 1 lb.
$32.95 Buy Now
GRASS FED TO FINISH
SHELTER & SHADE
PA$TURE PROFIT$ WITH STOCKER CATTLE
KNOWLEDGE RICH RANCHING
Direct Marketing Meats & Milk, FARM FRESH
MANAGEMENT INTENSIVE GRAZING
PAMPHLETS AND SPECIAL REPORTS
Copyright © 2005 StockmanGrassFarmer.com All rights reserved.